Steady Work + Steady Pay + Immediate Openings = Great Opportunity for YOU!
Successful, long-standing home improvement leader has an immediate opening for a reliable Part-Time General Laborer to join our growing show and event set-up team! This is permanent position with a solid, growing company.
Must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- Are you able to paint, stain and perform light carpentry work?
- Maybe you've spent some time working in a warehouse?
- Do you have moving experience?
- Are you driving for DoorDash, Grubhub, Postmates or other delivery service?
- Are you driving for Uber or Lyft?
- Perhaps you've been helping out on a construction site or with home remodeling or carpentry projects.
If you have experience packing and driving a moving truck, setting up displays at fairs, festivals and events, driving for food delivery or on-demand driving services, or doing a variety of general labor-related tasks, we want to speak with you.
Experience doing general home improvement (sanding, painting, staining, etc.) is a BIG plus.
We're growing quickly and need more hard-working team members to help us transport our display materials to a variety of home shows, fairs, festivals and our showrooms inside Walmart stores. You will be required to set-up the show/showroom based on a picture you're provided. Once the show is over, you will be required to go and get all the materials and return them to our warehouse for storage. A big part of this important position is making us look good!
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Light carpentry, painting and finishing skills
- Highly organized
- Reliable and punctual
- Valid Ohio Driver's License
- Ability to travel and stay overnight, as needed
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to safely drive a 20' box truck
- Forklift experience, a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Steady work
- Stability of 30-yr old industry leader
- Bi-weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Tools and supplies required to do your job
- Career advancement opportunities
Established in 1989, Improveit is a leading central-ohio remodeling company specializing in energy-efficient replacement windows and bathroom remodeling. We're proud to be BBB-Accredited with an A+ rating and winners of 22 Consumer's Choice Awards.