Human Resources Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a Salary position *depending on experience*
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to become a part of team! You will be responsible for managing HR activities for the organization.
MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, VOLUNTARY LIFE INSURANCE, SHORT TERM DISABILITY & LONG-TERM DISABILITY (After 60 day waiting period.)
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off accrued per year, plus paid holidays
- 401(k) eligible to contribute after 30 days
- Life Insurance policy paid by company 1 x annual salary up to a maximum of $150,000
The HR Manager is responsible for all aspects of HR throughout IPP-US, ensuring that the company is compliant with all regulations, and providing guidance and advice to all line managers so that all individuals are managed and developed in a consistent and professional way. In addition, the HR Manager is responsible for developing human resource policies and objectives by monitoring and ensuring that these provide clear direction to employees in line with the requirements of the company.
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Develop workforce strategies, to recruit and develop qualified candidates
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition and dedication
- Advocate for employee retention and development
- Oversee data entry and maintenance of employee records
- Participate in the investigation and guidance for disciplinary actions
Training & Development
- Work with managers to identify and resolve training needs.
- Develop an onboarding program to ensure newly hired employees are appropriately trained on company policies, procedures, position specific tasks and company culture.
- Collaborate with management to ensure departmental orientation processes are in place and employees receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Oversee the performance appraisal process to include reviewing for consistency.
- Implement and review for updates of the compensation program by conducting salary surveys, analyze compensation and make recommendations for changes to Executive Leadership.
- Participate in the annual review and renewal of benefit plans.
- Conduct annual open enrollment meetings.
- Educate employees on benefit programs.
- Respond to unemployment claims to include representing the company at unemployment hearings.
- Partner with management to create and/or update job descriptions.
- Establish and maintain department records.
- Maintain the company organizational charts.
- Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. PHR certification preferred. Five or more years’ of related experience.
- Previous experience in Human Resources or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Fundamental knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong leadership qualities
- Normal office environment working conditions
Note: This is a summary of duties and tasks and is not an exhaustive list. Duties and tasks are subject to change based on company needs.
Improved Piping Products
5040 Space Center DriveSan Antonio, TX
Get fresh Seeking HR jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.