We are seeking a Mental Health Therapist(CPC, LMFT, LCSW) to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Current license in the state of Nevada.( certified professional counselor, licensed in marriage and family therapy, licensed clinical social worker.)
- Bilingual is a plus but not required.
- Inmediate Hire, two positions available(full time, part time)
- Excellent compensation based on experience.