Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. We value long-term partnerships with Levi’s, Sonos, MoMA, Everlane, Google, and many more.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
Imprint Projects is committed to cultivating an experimental and inclusive culture. A passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, or social activism is important. Our days are fast-paced, but the vibe is friendly and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth.
We strive to reflect the diverse communities we serve. We encourage applicants of all ethnicities, races, gender identities, nations of origin, ages, languages spoken, veteran’s statuses, religions, abilities, sexual orientations and beliefs. Imprint Projects will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
We are seeking a Sr Strategist to develop and drive strategy throughout a range of client engagements, working in collaboration with Creative and Production teams to interpret client needs and develop project direction. The role requires the ability to think and manage at a highly conceptual level while overseeing the details of strategic planning and development. This role is critical to driving growth and innovation for our clients.
- Drive and elevate the strategic process ensuring work is executed to the highest standard
- Lead the process of idea generation; structure and catalyze brainstorming and development
- Work in collaboration with team to interpret client needs and refine briefs
- Prepare internal briefing material to provide context and strategic insight for project teams. Source references from the worlds of music, film, design, and art
- Lead presentations, strategy session and brainstorms with clients
- Respond to client feedback; steward the creative integrity of projects.
- Define the strategic vision and goals; be able to define the “what, where, when, why and how” of a proposed project before budgets are committed
- Develop metrics for marketing initiatives, define reporting strategies, implement tools for measurement and reporting.
- Develop overarching research strategies and lead execution and analysis
- Direct internal and external creative teams; work with designers, artists and producers on the creative product and brand development process
- Provide strategic direction and oversee outreach to partners, collaborators and communities
- Scale thinking to different parameters (budget, timelines, diverse venues)
- Collaborate with team to lead project retrospectives, client summit meetings and debrief internal team
- Ensure that all work meets a high level of creativity, innovation and brand association
- Lead updates to project teams and clients around industry trends and best practices in art, design, and technology
- Support in developing creative for new business with current and new clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years professional marketing or agency experience required in strategy role or related position
- Familiarity with innovative approaches in marketing and brand communications
- Fluency in digital content production and platforms; you understand how these are derived from and applied in an experiential context
- An ability to identify key partners and establish fluent communication
- Excellent long and short form writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills; precise, tactful, and articulate
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement while balancing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines