Impression Bridal has been dressing brides and their bridal parties since 1986. Due to our innovative and creative designs we have expanded from a 2,000 square foot local company into a 190,000 square foot facility. Impression Bridal is one of the worlds most recognized names in bridal wear. With over one thousand retailers, our gowns are available in North America, Canada, U.K., Russia, Mexico and Australia.
The Impression Difference
We believe that evolution and revolution need to coexist, linking the past, present and future together. It is our commitment to excellence in design, construction and quality that have caused such demand for our product. Our patent pending “Magic Fit", which provides a superior fit, sets us apart from all others.
Our “win, win" philosophy makes Impression Bridal a great company to work for. We value and respect our employees by providing a highly rewarding, team oriented work environment. We extend that “win, win" philosophy to our customers, always striving to be the best in customer service and offering exceptional products at affordable prices.
Because of our Company’s steady growth and growing demand for our product, we are opening our first Retail Store in the Houston, Texas area. If you think you have the right attitude we would love to speak with you. Candidates are encouraged to apply.
This position is for an EXPERIENCED retail manager with a gift for motivating people. Must posses the ability to train, hire, direct and coach selling professionals. The ideal candidate must have the right attitude and be flexible to accommodate the needs of the business.
- Manage successfully, a high paced, detailed oriented, high energy, commission environment
- Manage and oversee all selling functions and operations
- Ensure each customer’s experience is optimal and possess the ability to handle sensitive and emotional situations
- Successfully recruit, train and retain high caliber selling professionals
- Two or more years of retail management experience a plus
- Bridal experience a plus
- Work weekends and a flexible schedule
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Employee discount
- Management bonus plan rewards performance