Mailroom Clerk (long-term temp)
Import/Export Trading Firm New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Searching for an experienced mailroom clerk to join our team for a long-term assignment starting in July and going thru Sept. 2022. Our office is moving to 7th Ave and is seeking assistance in getting ready for the move.
Purpose of the Position/Job Summary
Provide hands-on support to the Facilities Management Department to prepare employees and the environment for an upcoming office move. Assist with the disposal of furniture, surplus supplies, and other items. Assist with file storage and the maintenance of office equipment.
- Responsible for lifting and moving heavy document retention boxes and furniture
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Prepare rooms for meetings and seminars.
- Assist the Mailroom Supervisor to update Document Retention inventory records
- Under the direction of the Supervisor, Dispose of surplus items stored in the basement and throughout the office.
- Assist with annual fixed asset tracking inventory.
- Support the mailroom activities which include processing outgoing incoming mail and parcels.
- Maintain Pantries with coffee supplies, sanitize touchpoints throughout the office.
- Maintain copiers and printers are stocked with paper at all times, clears paper jam, and change toner.
Import/Export Trading FirmWhy Work Here?
Great way to gain industry experience at a reputable company; excellent benefits package
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Import/Export Trading Firm