It's an exciting time to be at Impinj. We work at the intersection of Big Data and the Internet of Things (IOT) to identify, locate and authenticate billions of items, and our Item Intelligence platform comprises the most comprehensive and widely adopted RAIN RFID product portfolio in the world. Our growth opportunity has us on the lookout for an excited staff accountant ready to bring their skills to our fast-paced environment and fuel process improvement and accounting excellence.
The Staff Accountant will work under the direction of an Accounting Manager. This position will need to exercise a high level of independence, accountability, teamwork, good judgment and attention to detail in order to provide outstanding service to the business.
Areas of responsibility may include the following:
- Assisting the Accounting Manager with the day to day, monthly and year-end operations of the accounting department.
- Performing general account analysis and reconciliations including bank statements and prepaid expenses.
- Maintaining and balancing subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions & resolving discrepancies.
- Tracking and maintaining of the fixed asset details.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Preparing for financial statement reviews / audits, including pulling documentation, preparing audit schedules, and tying out financial statements.
- Using accounting concepts, experience, and analytical skills, to resolve moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Utilizing data analytical skills to enhance and improve deliverables to the business.
- Cross-training and/or assisting other team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Prior accounting experience is preferred
- Resourceful, organized, detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet tight deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.