Senior Director Product Management , Reader Chip
- $180,000 to $210,000 Yearly
Join Impinj and help us realize our vision of boundless IoT—trillions of things connected to the Internet. We're inventing ways to bring all things online—including apparel, automobile parts, medical supplies, and luggage. With over 50 billion things connected to date, our platform has been used around the world. Together with our partners and customers, we solve for a better understanding of our world and how things move through it. If it's a thing, we're working to connect it.
The Senior Director Product Management will lead our product roadmap and go-to-market strategy for Impinj RAIN RFID reader chips and reference designs. The role is ideal for someone that thrives on developing new markets through compelling technology and products. The role will work closely work with field and development engineering to assess emerging enterprise and consumer use cases for RAIN RFID, translate them into product requirements and supporting business plans, and execute comprehensive go-to-market plans for new products. This is an outstanding opportunity to play a meaningful role in managing a portfolio of industry-leading products in the rapidly growing IoT space.What you will do:
- Manage the product portfolio, product roadmap, and product lifetime for Impinj reader chips, including supporting hardware and software development kits
- Engage with customers, partners, and other industry experts to identify new market opportunities in emerging IoT use cases, expanding RAIN RFID market opportunity to embedded IoT devices
- Lead research and analysis on target markets and competitors
- Develop and communicate product strategy and business justification for new products
- Guide a world-class engineering team by identifying and prioritizing new product requirements
- Collaborate with our global field sales and marketing team on product go-to-market plans and initiatives to build a global ecosystem of partners
- Utilize and improve product and business management processes and systems
- Bachelor's degree of science, Electrical Engineering preferred (MBA a plus)
- 15+ years demonstrated excellence in technology product management, marketing and/or business development in semiconductors and embedded wireless systems
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly pick up new technologies and become a strong product advocate
- Demonstrated ability to define product requirements for semiconductors and wireless systems
- Experience with defining hardware and software development kits and reference designs for chips
- Ability to identify, analyze and justify target markets and execute to an engagement plan
- Experience articulating value proposition at both a technology and product level
- Experience working in and leading cross-functional teams and strong business acumen
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30% amount of the time; including international travel
The benefits listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Impinj and the country where you work.
The typical base pay range for this role across the US is $180,000-$210,000. Individual base pay depends on various factors such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties, requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Both market wage data and the mid-point of the pay range is reviewed and used as the starting point for all new hire offers. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time.
At Impinj certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee's role. US based employees have access to healthcare benefits; a 401(k) plan and company match among others.
For a more comprehensive list of US employment benefits, click here.
Know you're making a difference. Competitive benefits. Support for remote work or a desk with a view. Weekly Q&A sessions with our executive team. Impinj provides an environment that fosters openness and innovation and is developing technology that delivers a positive impact on the world. Collaboration and teamwork are highly valued, and accomplishments are duly celebrated. We have an open paid time-off policy paired with a respect for work/life balance. Our headquarters is located in Seattle with spectacular views of the Olympics, Lake Union, and Mt Baker, which can be enjoyed from our rooftop deck. Our Brazilian site is in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul state, at "Tecnopuc," a technology park that offers a very nice workplace for the development of groundbreaking technologies. Impinj is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.