We are an ever-evolving debt recovery firm within the local region and are now appointing five more Financial Counselor and Sales Associates to aid in the growth of our company. The Financial Counselor and Sales Associate will begin learning the entry-level financial role alongside a more seasoned financial sales manager. Being involved in someone else’s financial situation is a personal matter, therefore we take the time with each individual we hire to learn all of the substantial information needed to fully grasp debt consolidation and the various options each of our potential clients may have when working with us.
We love what we do here because we love helping others and the ability to alleviate any stress in one’s personal life is truly gratifying. We see so much success within our Financial Counselor and Sales Associates because when you care about what you do, you arise to the opportunity much faster. Each Financial Counselor and Sales Associate has the opportunity to run their own region to continue helping others and move into an executive-level role. Not only do you get to help others alleviate any financial burden, but you get to help your own financial situation.
Financial Counselor and Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Meet with potential customers face to face and discuss various debt consolidation options that suit their needs
- Provide thorough financial advice to lead customers to financial solutions
- Address any concerns customers may have and answer any questions with the information you have obtained within our thorough initial training
- Stay current on all debt relief and consolidation knowledge that may help you better service customers
- Once eligible, train others on financial/ debt consolidation and best customer service practices
- Attend week-day meetings to ensure optimal success when with customers in your territory assigned
Financial Counselor and Sales Associate Qualifications:
- The ability to travel to customers will be a requirement within this role
- The willingness to learn and hone in on mathematical and financial information to be the best conveyer of debt consolidation options to our customers
- Excellent training and conversational skills will be an asset
- Bilingual is not required, however, preferred in this position
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times when dealing with customers
If you are seeking full time employment opportunities and have the following experience you are encouraged to apply today:: Finance, finace managemnt, finance analyst, finance sales, finance analysis, financial consultant, financial advising, financial advisro, financial sales, financial planniong, financial management, financial modeling, finance manager