- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly
Last Modified: 2022-07-20
Hours: Flexible and may vary around restock periods, generally from 12PM to 8PM
Generally, the responsibilities include packaging and testing products for defects. When time allows, when there is no packaging or testing to be done, you will be responding to customers and working on after sales support.
- Lines and pads crates and assembles cartons.
- Wraps protective material around product.
- Inserts product into containers
- Labels containers, container tags, or products.
- Packs special arrangements or selections of product.
- Records information such as weight, time, and date packaged.
- Tests products before they are packaged.
- Supporting customers with issues though emails or other methods of communications.
- Keeping track of inventory available.
- Resolves customer complaints or answers customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Provides customers' information about products or services, assists with orders, cancels orders, or obtains details of complaints.
- Ensures full customer satisfaction and maintains a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Identifies and prioritizes problems and issues related to service area.
- Maintains close contact with customer to give updates on progress toward resolution of issue or service request.
- Ensures that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Some previous work-related experience
- This is an entry level position and only fundamental skills are required. You will be trained to do any task that is expected of you.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Good judgment and decision making
- Problem solving
- Service orientation
- Critical thinking
- Active listening
Check out our products or our Google reviews by looking up Imperial Workshop on Google Maps
Imperial Workshop LLC
ImperialWorkshop.com Check out our products or our Google reviews by looking up Imperial Workshop on Google Maps
3820 Via Del ReyBonita Springs, FL
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Imperial Workshop LLC