Outside Sales Representative, Birmingham AL
Imperial Dade Birmingham, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Imperial Dade is looking to add an Outside Sales Representative to our Sales team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new accounts and growing the business within existing accounts within central and north regions of Alabama. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to analyze customer needs, help them meet their objectives, and meet sales goals set forth by Manager.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Contact customer leads through cold calling and use sales skills to cross sell into different markets.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Penetrate existing assigned accounts with new items.
- Meet or exceed the assigned sales budget.
- Contact and reestablish relationships with lost accounts.
- Input sales orders.
- Inform his/her manager about customer problems, special situations/needs.
- Work, cooperatively with other sales associates and company staff.
- Attend sales and other meeting as required.
- Complete and maintain required paperwork and documentation.
- Participate in all company spiffs and promotions.
- Review accounts with customers on a regular basis and perform customer site surveys.
- Follow company sales training policy.
- College Degree and/or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in similar functioning role.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- 5+ years of experience within Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
Imperial DadeWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great dynamic group.
Imperial Dade is the leading distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the U.S. As a provider of customized supply chain solutions, the company serves customers in many business-to-business market segments including supermarkets, healthcare facilities, universities, and restaurants. Founded in 1935 and headquartered in New Jersey, Imperial Dade serves more than 80,000 customers through a footprint of 80+ branches.
BusinessView all jobs at Imperial Dade