Outside Sales Consultant, Tallahassee, FL
Imperial Dade Tallahassee, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary function of the Sales Specialist is to establish and maintain a productive and profitable business relationship with our customers and other Key Accounts. The Sales Specialist will report directly to Sales Management and Sales Director.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Contact customer leads through cold calling.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Penetrate existing assigned accounts with new items.
- Meet or exceed the assigned Sales budget.
- Contact and reestablish relationships with lost accounts.
- Input sales orders
- Inform his/her manager about customer problems, special situations/needs.
- Work, cooperatively with other sales associates and company staff
- Attend sales and other meeting as required.
- Complete and maintain required paperwork and documentation.
- Participate in all company spiffs and promotions.
- Review accounts with customers on a regular basis
- Follow Company Sales Training policy
- College Degree and/or relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years in similar functioning role
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- 5+ years of experience within Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
At Imperial Dade, we offer an exciting work environment and invite motivated and talented individuals with a passion for excellence to join our team. We value our people and strive to create rewarding career opportunities by offering competitive salaries and benefits, 401K, Life Insurance, and a generous Paid Time Off Package.
Imperial Dade is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.
Learn more at: https://imperialdade.com/Home/About
Imperial DadeWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great dynamic group
Imperial Dade is the leading distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the U.S. As a provider of customized supply chain solutions, the company serves customers in many business-to-business market segments including supermarkets, healthcare facilities, universities, and restaurants. Founded in 1935 and headquartered in New Jersey, Imperial Dade serves more than 65,000 customers through a footprint of 60+ branches.
BusinessView all jobs at Imperial Dade