We are the leading independently-owned and operated distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the United States, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. A provider of customized supply chain solutions, we serve customers in many business-to-business market segments. Our growing network of strategically located distribution centers with over 700 fleet vehicles delivers to 40,000 customers. We have 3,200 associates on our team that are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations.
- Safely operate at least a 24’ box truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Clear MVR
- 1+ year of lift gate experience
- 2+ years of active and recent CDL B experience
- 1+ year of route delivery experience
- Communicate with customers with an outgoing attitude
- 1+ year of manual pallet jack and hand truck experience
- Able to lift 40+ pounds comfortably and unassisted
- Must have a valid commercial driver’s license
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle physical workload
What We Offer:
At Imperial Dade, we offer an exciting environment in which to work, learn, and grow professionally. We continue to invite talented individuals with a passion for excellence to join our team. As a family-owned and operated company, we value our people and strive to create rewarding career opportunities by offering competitive salaries and benefits, 401K, Life Insurance and a generous paid time off Package.
Imperial Dade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.