Trading UX Front End Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
Imperative Execution is a fintech company that runs a top US Equities trading venue -- IntelligentCross ATS. It uses AI in the order matching process to connect buyers and sellers, creating a highly efficient market for investors. We build everything in house - from low latency subsystems that manage messages in nanoseconds to machine learning tools that allow us to solve for optimal trading decisions. We are a team of practitioners - traders, analysts and engineers - committed to creating world's most efficient markets. We have a unique organizational structure - with no line managers, project managers or middle managers of any kind. Everyone here is a doer and maker and we focus on building great systems. We've been growing fast for 5 years and we are now looking to add an exceptional engineer to join our team.
Open to applicants in the following locations ONLY: CT, FL, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NV, NY, SC and TX.
Be a part of the team building a new exchange platform from the ground up. We have no legacy code, use the latest hardware and software, and leverage decades of experience to create a high performance, scalable and automated trading system.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Youll have an opportunity to design and implement powerful real time dashboards to enable clients and system operators to see and control what matters. UI is a critical system of IntelligentCross -- its layout, controls, data visualization and customizability determine how quickly we can identify and diagnose problems and help our clients get the best experience.
We are a remote-first company - everyone in the firm works remotely. We get together as needed -- in front of a whiteboard or just socially.
Ideally you'll have:
- Excellent understanding of the modern web frameworks.
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
- Real time data streaming dashboards
- Deep understanding of UI design
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems
- Remote-work capability, including a private/secure workspace suitable for work and video conferencing, fast internet connectivity, and cellular service
As well as be:
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Able to prioritize and remain focused on objectives
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts and engage in a constructive design process
- A product-first company with a highly competent team
- Best ideas win environment
- Highly competitive base salary and a substantial performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company
Imperative Execution Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Imperative Execution Inc.