Marketing Communications Manager - Kandu
- Expired: April 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY: Kandu Health is developing a novel and exciting digital health platform that empowers, supports, and connects those affected by stroke. We are founded and led by experienced healthcare leaders, clinical advisors, and technology experts with deep understanding of this large and important space. As a subsidiary of Imperative Care, Kandu Health offers the full benefits of a Series-D funded company, with the excitement and innovation of a startup. Join us and help build the first-of-its-kind digital platform supporting stroke survivors and their families.
For the role of Marketing Communications Manager this person will and execute customer-focused, multi-channel marketing communications strategy in support of Kandu Healths mission to empower stroke survivors, building customer awareness and generating strong leads. Candidate will be responsible for managing internal and external marcom initiatives, developing messaging and content, and overseeing activation of initiatives across multiple channels including traditional media, social and web.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned on an individual basis.
- Work closely with marketing leadership and product teams to ensure brand and messaging consistency across all marketing outputs
- Interact with physicians, clinicians, patients, and sales force regarding marketing programs and materials
- Respond to customer and sales force needs; develop recommendations for marketing tools and resources
- Manage the creation of digital, video, audio and print content in support of corporate and product needs
- Support planning and presence at industry events, tradeshows and conferences, as needed
- Manage all social media channels for Kandu Health (corporate and product content) including:
- General knowledge: stay up to date on the latest digital technologies and social media trends and understand how to leverage these in a regulated environment;
- Strategy planning: partner cross-functionally to implement digital campaigns that enhance corporate and product brand awareness; provide guidance to the team on social media strategies and methods; manage paid social and promotional strategy.
- Content creation: work cross-functionally and survivor and care partner community to develop messaging and visual content specifically for social media; Understand the nuances of different social media platforms and know how to adjust messaging and visuals accordingly.
- Scheduling and approvals: manage digital campaigns across multiple social platforms; manage the social media calendar, ensuring a regular posting cadence; work with regulatory on timely approvals of posts.
- Reporting and analytics: determine appropriate KPIs; measure and analyze key metrics and provide regular feedback, communicating campaign status or issues to stakeholders including management; provide data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Manage digital commercial programs and corporate website:
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing to identify, develop and improve virtual meetings, webinar, podcasts and other, ensuring messaging consistency across all programs and platforms
- Manage logistics and planning of digital programs and events
- Determine CRM partner and track and report on program performance and ROI
- Responsible for website content updates, through use of a content management platform
- Manage SEO and Google Analytics
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or similar preferred
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience, including managing social media platforms
Job specific requirements:
- Excellent copywriting skills; Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing social media campaigns
- Hands on experience in content management
- Understand digital marketing processes including paid search and paid social
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword search and Google Analytics
- Proficiency with marketing tools including Figma, Canva or other digital creative suites
- Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, InDesign etc.) is a plus
- Proficiency with PC-based applications, including Microsoft 365 is required
- Creative thinker and problem-solver; Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Prioritizes multiple responsibilities and projects, manages time with skill
- Proactive, collaborative, and results-driven work style
- Ability to work as a team member, be flexible and adaptable, and to work under pressure
- Knows how to collaborate and communicate effectively in remote environments
- During COVID-19, no travel requirements. Post COVID, possible travel from 20 - 30%
- Prior medical device or bio-tech experience is a plus
BusinessView all jobs at Imperative Care