- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
You won’t find another company like Impel Union. We are a family-oriented company with an engaging work culture. We believe that every employee has the ability to make a real, personal, and positive impact on our customers, on each other, and in the world we live in. We are a diverse team of people from all backgrounds; each of us working together towards our common goals. If you would like to be a part of a team who genuinely cares about the things they do and the people they serve, consider joining us at Impel Union. Let’s Move Forward. Together.
As we continue to grow, we are in need of a Sales Manager. The sales manager will lead, supervise, and drive our sales team to meet its goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing truck inventory, age, and supply.
- Managing Impel Union’s sales and operations process to maximize sales and profitability.
- Ensuring sales team is informed of all inventory and current advertising efforts.
- Developing a sales and marketing program to achieve specific sales and net profit target based on current market conditions.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales goals for each salesperson, and by projecting expected sales volume and profits for new and existing customers.
- Maintaining sales volume and selling margins by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic and industry indicators, and competition.
- Developing and training the sales personnel to ensure objectives are met; assists in selling efforts where necessary.
- Evaluating the sales team’s performance against established targets and standards and takes appropriate action, as necessary. Appraises performance of sales personnel against established standards and targets.
- Calling on prospective customers and accounts, following up with leads, helping walk-ins.
- Meeting sales objections set forth by upper management.
- Demonstrated previous sales experience in the heavy-duty truck industry.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and high ethical standards.
- People skills are a must.
- Sales and management training.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Must be Company/Team minded.
- High energy level, self-starting and highly motivated.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off program
- Simple IRA program with Employer Match
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- On the Job Training
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Impel UnionAlsip, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.