Senior Graphic Designer
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
About Impact Theory
Impact Theory is a mission-driven modern media company designed to create positive change in people’s lives through the relentless creation of entertaining and empowering content. Designed as an integrated studio, Impact Theory develops and produces video games, webcomics, film & TV, as well as world-class YouTube and podcast content that has garnered half a billion views on YouTube alone. Regardless of type, Impact Theory’s content underscores the company's mission to ensure the global spread of a growth mindset through ideas and entertainment.
About the Role
Reporting to the Creative Director, you as a Senior Graphic Designer are responsible for producing visual concepts and assets to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, captivate audiences across multiple platforms. You will work closely with our Marketing and Creative teams to proactively source intel, mandatories, assets, and feedback as needed, to develop innovative design solutions that align with our company's goals and objectives. You’ll stay up to date on the latest trends in software, tools, and asset development across the industry and recommend solutions that will help drive our creative goals forward. Note this role is onsite 5 days a week at our West Hollywood, CA studio.
- Study design briefs, and conduct client outreach to determine requirements
- Document and maintain SOP and brand guidelines and standards across all work
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Refine photography, develop illustrations, logos, and other designs, using software or by hand
- Use appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with Marketing Team and Creative Director to produce final designs and deliver to clients
- Test graphics across various media and amend designs based on performance and stakeholder feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are appealing, compelling, on-brand and support company performance objectives
- Track progress of various ongoing projects, and document/communicate status
- Organize project files, following company SOP
- 6+ years of graphic designing experience
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field a plus
- Desire to learn and manage
- A strong portfolio of typography, logo design, and graphic illustrations for print and screen
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing the rationale for design and production decisions
- Familiarity with design and editing software and technologies, (Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Canva, Midjourney)
- Familiarity with office communication, presentation and project tracking tools, (Slack, Google Workspace, Miro, Monday, Asana, etc.)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A point of view on what makes a design work
- Knowledge of design trends, rules and history
- Ability to spotcheck copy, (grammar, spelling) art, and photography
- Excellent, respectful communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced and at times stressful environment
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Impact Theory University Membership
- 1 year of Audible Subscription
- 2 Free books (Principles & ‘Radical Confidence’ by Lisa Bilyeu)
Please note this role is onsite at our West Hollywood, California office. The compensation range for this role is $90,000 to $100,000 depending on experience.
Impact Theory is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity, and believe the strongest teams are from a broad tapestry of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Powered by JazzHR
Impact TheoryWest Hollywood, CA
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Senior Graphic Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.