Customer Service Representative / Estimator
Impact Stamping Carrollton, TX
- Posted: 13 days ago
- $45,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical
A Dallas-based Print Finishing & Packaging company is seeking a self-starter and high-energy Sales Estimator / Customer Service Representative to support its quickly growing business. The company is one of the largest print-finishing & packaging companies in the DFW area and is looking to expand nationally. It strives to become a leading manufacturer of custom packaging and needs a solid Estimator / Customer Service Representative that will be able to keep up with the growth.
- Responsible for responding to all requests for quotes in a timely manner
- Maintain all opportunities in the CRM tool
- Review all purchase orders (inbound and outbound) against quoted specs and price
- Create job tickets for all new customer orders
- Coordinate purchasing of all raw materials with the purchasing department
- Act as a liaison between the production team and customers; escalate any job-related issues to customers in a timely manner.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales & operations in a print and/or packaging production environment OR in a fast-paced, custom made-to-order manufacturing environment
- Must have high attention to details
- Working knowledge of foil stamping, die cutting, converting, and packaging preferred
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office
- Competitive salary based upon qualifications
- Benefits include, medical, dental, vision, and life
- Incredible opportunities to advance!
Job Type: Full-time
BusinessView all jobs at Impact Stamping