Director of Commissary Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
URGENT - Director of Commissary Operations
Locally Owned, Nationwide Brand & Financially Strong
Salary $115,000 – $125,000 + Bonus
Why this Director of Commissary Operations role....
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- New concepts coming to market soon which this commissary will also support
- Recognized national brand
- Financially strong and growing - 50 years plus in business
- Fun and family- like culture
- Awesome CEO and C-level team
As Director of Commissary Operations, you will be responsible for...
- 10,000 square-foot Commissary, which produces baked goods for the company’s two restaurants in as well as our eCommerce and Innovation groups.
- Reporting directly to the President of Retail, this role represents a rare opportunity for a driven leader to build a world-class operation with a nimble team during a high-growth stage.
- You will be responsible for growing and optimizing operations while delivering irresistible products to internal customers in an efficient and timely manner.
- You will play a key role in advising and developing the operational strategy for future sales channels that are supported by the Commissary.
- Overseeing 20-30 team members, your direct reports will include the Commissary’s Production Manager, QA Supervisor, and future Logistics Coordinator, with dotted-line relationships to the plant’s Sanitation, Maintenance, and Warehousing & Logistics teams.
What the ideal Director of Commissary Operations brings...
- 5-7+ years of successful leadership experience
- 3+ years in a food production or manufacturing role
- Experience owning a budget or P&L with ability to analyze financial performance (e.g., profit, cost, inventory, waste, etc.) and identify key trends and drivers
- Proven track record of building a high-functioning team of both salaried and hourly employees, developing leaders at various levels, and earning the respect of subordinates and peers
- Demonstrated ability to drive change, operational transformations, and growth
- Ability to think strategically and creatively solve problems as they arise
- Commissary experience
- Bakery experience and understanding of the baking process
- Ability to read, write, and speak conversational Spanish
- Food Science degree or experience
Help us lead and grow within our community and nationwide
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Impact Recruiting dba Patrice and Associates Specialty RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Fantastic company with positive culture and great benefits
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Impact Recruiting dba Patrice and Associates Specialty Recruiting