Job #1020 - Manager or AD of Corporate Accounting - Bronx, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TITLE #1020: Manager or AD of Corporate Accounting- Bronx, NY
Thinking of joining a forward thinking healthcare company where employees stay, develop and grow? Whether you are a new graduate or an experienced medical professional, this established multi-specialty group offers rewarding career opportunities.
Serving multiple communities in the New York City area, this premiere healthcare group is seeking a Manager or AD of Corporate Accounting to join the growing team in one of their Outpatient centers, Urgent Care sites, Nursing home locations or Administrative offices. Join an organization today that is proud to provide quality of care to patients from all backgrounds and we encourage applications from all ages, ethnicities, genders and backgrounds.
Compensation and Benefits for the Manager or AD of Corporate Accounting:
- The starting salary for this position is Competitive and Negotiable
- This is a Full-time position (Monday to Friday)
- Benefits include 401(k), Dental insurance, Flexible schedule, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off and Vision insurance.
Requirements of the Manager or AD of Corporate Accounting:
- Minimum of six years experience as a corporate accounting manager, financial manager or similar role; experience working with the BIG 4 is a plus
- Graduate degree in Accounting, finance or any related field
- Must have a healthcare background
- ACA, ACCA, CPA or CA certified
- Great communication, presentation, negotiation, and customer service skills – both verbal and oral
- Ability to analyze and present financial results
- Good IT skills – proficiency in MS Excel, Power-Point, Access, Hyperion Financial management and any other accounting software
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and supervisory skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and organized with good understanding of financial and operational controls
- Well-grounded knowledge and comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to international accounting standards (GAAP)
- Ability to handle multiple projects, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and strive well in a fast-paced work environment
- Postgraduate degree in Accounting or MBA and Oracle experienced is an added advantage
Responsibilities of the Manager or AD of Corporate Accounting:
- Review the firm's balance sheet reconciliations and major accounts which are inventory and stock, taxes, accruals, shipments, prepayments, and intercompany accounts
- Assess high volume fixed asset register – book and tax
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all financial accounting across the firm
- Lead the implementation and development of new procedures and features to improve the workflow of the department and provide training to new or existing staff if necessary
- Prepare a monthly consolidated management account and report to senior management and all relevant stakeholders
- Approve weekly and monthly payroll
- Provide monthly report and commentary of financial results with detailed analysis
- Assess cash flow statements and forecast
- Forecast the company's working capital and cash flow statement
- Analyze and report the variance between budget and actual result
- Analyze and review overhead costs and approve all invoices and journals
- Prepare annual statutory accounts for all relevant stakeholders in the company
- Proactively improve the accounting and automation process by customizing the ERP systems
- Appraise and update the firm's accounting policies as per the IFRS standard and process internal controls
- Liaise with internal auditors for operational audits and SOX compliance reporting
- Liaise with external auditors for filing of income tax returns and statutory audits
- Manage and maintain an active team of talented senior and staff accountants
- Cultivate a deep business partner relationship across the organization, including but not limited to finance and strategy, accounting, legal, tax, SEC reporting, treasury, and operations and all relevant stakeholder of the company
- Perform any other special duties, projects or analyses as directed by the company.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: (910) 979-9724 or submit your Resume/CV to us.
Impact Recruiting Solution
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Impact Recruiting Solution