Sr Software Engineer (Open to Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client is fast growing video games studio looking for a Sr Software Engineer who can share their culture of high energy, responsibility, and awesome games! In this role, you will lay the foundation for the games through the development of systems architectures.
This position can be either based in Dallas, TX or fully remote.
- Develops systems architecture for core and game codebases
- Collaborates with different teams for technical design and implementation
- Debugs and polish tools and systems
- Mentors junior engineers
- Stays current with the latest IT trends and technologies, and practices
- Minimum 3 years of game development experience with multiple shipped games
- Proficiency in C++
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4, C#, Python, or other shader languages
- Experience with multiple platforms
- Basic knowledge of Linear Algebra
- Proficiency with any of the following: Graphics, Artificial Intelligence, Physics, Networking, UI, Scalable Server Systems
- With excellent problem-solving skills
Impact Recruiting LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Impact Recruiting, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Impact Recruiting, LLC