- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join one of the leaders in custom injection molding as an experienced QA ENGINEER. The role will be responsible in maintaining and improving the manufacturing process as well as product quality. This position is based in Wilsonville, Oregon.
- Works closely with engineering and manufacturing to ensure molding, manufacturing and QA processes are in place to meet standard quality requirements.
- Work closely with documents control to maintain and improve QA processes and documentations.
- Works with customers to reduce/eliminate quality issues.
- Leads the development of manufacturing/inspection process documentation.
- Creates, maintains and analyzes metrics for improving production quality results.
- Identifies defects, root causes, and corrective actions, and documents all these for future references.
- Assists in performing FAIRs during peak periods.
- Serves as backup for QA Regulatory processes for compliance to UL, ROHS, Reach, MSDS, Conflict Materials, etc.
- Assists in PPAP development process.
- Participates in the Internal Process Auditing program, as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Quality Engineering highly preferred.
- Highly familiar with plastics manufacturing processes and procedures.
- ASQ certified Quality Engineer, or equivalent, with injection molding background, big advantage.
- ASQ certified Quality Auditor, or equivalent, highly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of SPC/SQC applications and good understanding of the PPAP process.
- Intermediate skills in math and computer.
- Basic knowledge in metrology, including the use of CMM, geometric dimensions and tolerances and blueprint reading/ interpretation.
Impact Recruiting LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Impact Recruiting, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Impact Recruiting, LLC