Our non-profit organization client is looking for dynamic Accountants to join their team full-time! Directly reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will provide efficient and effective assistance in managing invoice, checks and electronic payments. To thrive in this role, the ideal candidates must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, able to solve practical problems and complete projects on time.
This role is based in Portland, OR under hybrid work arrangement.
- Provide support in processing invoices for payment, loan payments and general accounts receivable.
- Ensure records in the accounting system are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Help with monthly, quarterly, and annual audits.
- Reviews invoice approvals and contract coding.
- Support in timesheet management, payroll functions. and employee expense processing.
- Assists in the compilation and tracking of employee expenses and time.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times.
- Work closely with the loan administrator in reviewing of NACHA payments.
- Provide weekly updates on missed payments. Reconciles loan system to accounting system receivables on a monthly basis.
- Maintain constant communication with senior management regarding financial irregularities or issues.
- Designs and assists clients with accounting systems.
- Upkeep of physical files and perform other administrative duties.
- Bachelor's Degree or at least two year related experience and/or training
- Understanding of GAAP accounting principles, non-profit accounting experience, a plus
- Proficient with Quickbooks Online, Microsoft Office, 10-key typing and data entry
- Familiarity with Downhome Loan Manager and Outcome Tracker, highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data
- Outstanding math and research skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bilingual skills are a plus
Impact Recruiting LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Impact Recruiting, LLCPortland, OR
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.