- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since opening our doors in 1988, Impact Property Solutions has served thousands of multifamily properties for over 30 years. Property managers from Texas, Florida and North Carolina trust our outstanding customer service and quick installation every time they need new flooring installed. Impact has built our business around superior customer service, quality workmanship, same-day or next-day response time. This means we provide the right flooring, at the right time. Come be a part of our amazing team of professionals, and build a career in a fast paced, rewarding industry!
Impact Property Solutions is searching for a dedicated Warehouse Supervisor. In this position you will lead and supervise an assigned team through the daily activities in the warehouse to ensure smooth operations and efficient completion of projects. The Warehouse Operations Lead is accountable for employee engagement and building a positive culture, while maintaining departmental productivity, customer service, and safety standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Ensures that the necessary equipment is available and in working order to complete assignments.
- Leads team in conducting daily safety checks on forklift trucks, carpet cutting machinery, and other equipment
- Inspects quality and quantity of supplies and equipment delivered to the warehouse
- Verifies that outgoing materials meet company quality standards, and that order slips match and have the appropriate signatures.
- Keeps team members informed about rules, regulations, policies, and objectives.
- Maintains detailed and accurate work records.
- Collaborates with the team to identify ways to improve department effectiveness; implements viable ideas.
- Resolves conflicts that arise among team members and/or other employees.
- Orders new equipment as requested by management.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to motivate team to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to solve conflicts among coworkers.
- Ability to remain organized.
- Basic understanding of records, inventories, and other routine documentation used in the warehouse.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse procedures and regulations.
- Bilingual preferred
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Education and experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years warehouse experience
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisory role
- Flooring industry experience a plus
- RFMS systems experience a plus
- Competitive Health Insurance Plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Retirement plans with employer match
- Generous PTO plus paid Holidays
- Warehouse facility is not climate controlled and may experience extreme temperatures.
- Requires up to 8 hours of standing/walking (with breaks).
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times.
- Must be able to navigate warehouse and reach items both high and low.
Impact Property Solutions
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Shift Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.