Physical Therapy Technician
- Expired: November 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
IMPACT Physical Therapy and the Chicago Recovery Room are owned and operated by Physical Therapists. Our team of caring and highly trained professionals is dedicated to providing patients with the highest level of care and clinical excellence.
We are looking for individuals that are interested in a position with a growing company that focuses on Making an Impact for our patients and our community. We are seeking an energetic, well-educated and highly qualified Therapy Technician to assist our physical therapist in the daily operations of our facility.
- High School diploma, bachelor’s degree (or student working towards a degree) preferred in healthcare or fitness related filed
- Terrific interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, dependable and self motivated
- Proficiency in electronic medical record use and database management
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with ability to build relationships with patients and provide a warm, welcoming environment.
- Customer service-oriented approach and an outgoing personality.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours (including nights and weekends).
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Desire to learn and develop in the healthcare/exercise community.
- Ability to assist with patient care in a positive, caring and empathetic manner while working as part of the broader clinical team to assure the highest standards of patient centered care.
When applying, please include:
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Contact information for three professional references
Select, qualified candidates will be contacted for phone interview followed by on-site interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- One location
Work Location: One location
Impact Physical Therapy
HealthcareView all jobs at Impact Physical Therapy