A growing company in Norwalk, CT is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their growing team. This position supports Information Technology and performs a variety of administrative tasks. This position works under moderate supervision in performing a variety of tasks that require a degree of independent judgment and discretion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs general administrative duties, such as answering telephones, generating reports and correspondence, preparing documents, and other general office duties.
- Makes conference and travel arrangements; assists in planning and implementing conferences/meetings and special events; assists in making any necessary room rental, reservation or catering arrangements
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking charges from vendors
- Ongoing data management in numerous computer applications and databases
- Prepare and process purchase/work order requests, track orders, process payments/invoices and expense reports
- Order IT equipment, software, peripherals, etc.
- Meeting scheduling (on site and remote), room set-up, preparation of meeting materials, and agenda preparation
- Minimum of 5+ years experience
- High School Diploma required, B.S./B.A. preferred
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and manage numerous computer applications
- Ability to prioritize workflow and perform as a team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines on a daily basis
- Advanced PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office o365 / Teams)