- Posted: over a month ago
Impact is hiring a Virtual CIO for our Nationally ranked Best and Brightest Workplace!
A vCIO or Virtual CIO serves as an organization’s Chief Information Officer and more. A vCIO owns the post-sales side of the Managed IT client lifecycle including but not limited to: Client onboarding, project management, client maintenance, training, budgeting, RoadMap planning, the Periodic Business Reviews, and more. As a vCIO with Impact, you will act as a trusted adviser to your clients by challenging the status quo and aligning digital transformation initiatives with overall growth.
At the core of the vCIO role are 4 key areas:
1) Identifying Business Risk
2) Strategic Road mapping
3) Technology Budgeting
4) Managing Business Relationship
- Work with MIT Business Development Specialist to ensure alignment with MIT Solution offerings to allow efficient client understanding and onboarding.
- Conduct client end-user onboarding meetings with sales representatives to explain the Managed IT Complete Care program and educate clients on how to interact with our Service Desk. End to end project oversight to drive the initiatives discussed through onboarding and the evolving needs of the client.
- Lead technical discussions with the Impact engineering team and clients as it relates to their business and technology roadmap.
- Continuously work to provide the client with the right technology to accomplish business goals and objectives utilizing Impact MIT or other Impact services.
- Work with the engineers to create and review the technical project plans for remediation projects.
- Review RMM and PowerBI reports for trends, commonalities, best practices, etc. and explain the findings in layman terms to client contacts.
- Own the onboarding and lifecycle of the client (Ex: Understanding contract language, cloud environments, Network Infrastructure, product lifecycles, technical documentation, workstation clean up, etc.).
- Participate in ongoing training and sales summits to effectively identify risk and address needs.
- Work with the MIT team to help define, streamline, improve and advance the vCIO role along with other MIT team initiatives.
Advanced level understanding
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Internal Systems:
- Ability to learn and maintain operating knowledge of RMM, PSA, ticketing, CRM, ERP, and other internal systems as needed to perform job functions.
Fundamental understanding of Server technologies
- Experience with Windows 2008-2019 Server
- Active Directory design, management, and maintenance.
- Microsoft Exchange, SQL, and SharePoint knowledge
- DNS, DHCP, and other server-side networking technologies
- VMWare, Hyper-V and other virtualization technologies
- Storage solutions: SAN, NAS, Shared storage, ISCSI, Fiber Channel
Fundamental understanding of Firewalls, switches and other networking technologies
- Cisco Meraki, SonicWALL or other Business grade vendor solutions
- Disaster Recovery solutions and backup technologies
- Office365, Azure and other "cloud" solutions
- Mobile operating systems (IOS, Android, Windows)
Other Skills & Abilities
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be prepared to travel locally as required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Project Management, Client Management, IT Management, or related experience required
- Previous experience as a Virtual CIO, Technical Account Manager, IT Manager, IT Director, VP of Technology, IT Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Infrastructure Manager, or similar roles.
- 10+ years of IT industry experience
- 20 days of PTO
- 12+ paid holidays
- Flexible Sick Day Policy
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Comprehensive Health, Disability Life, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(K) match & retirement plans
- Student Loan reimbursement
- On-going training & development opportunities
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?