Microsoft Modern Workplace Engineer
Impact is looking to add a Modern Workplace Engineer to our growing Managed IT Operations team.
The Modern Workplace Engineer serves as a de-facto expert in secure productivity, messaging and collaboration workflows with a focus on modernization through digital transformation. Simply put: this particular Engineer focuses on bringing people and work together by leveraging the Microsoft Cloud and empowering users to be as productive as possible no matter which device or location they decide to work from. To realize success in this role the Modern Workplace Engineer will need to leverage their technical engineering skills to re-think how businesses complete typical business tasks but with a focus on mobility and ease of use. The Modern Workplace Engineer will work with client-facing teams to analyze customer network environments, design and quote solutions to business problems that can be solved with Microsoft 365, participate in technical support requests and stay in-the-know with the Microsoft 365 Roadmap so that they're always ready to provide the best consultation services to all customers, internal and external.
- Provide consultation services and expert advice to all customers and colleagues with a focus on digital transformation of business workflows through a collaborative approach leveraging the Microsoft 365 productivity cloud; to bring people and the data that's important to them together.
- Design, implementation and support of Microsoft 365 workloads.
- Quoting of Teams Voice PSTN projects.
- Triage and, if necessary, ownership of escalated technical support issues from colleagues throughout Impact. You will be the highest level of technical support throughout the company!
- Development of baseline configurations for Microsoft 365 workloads to implement and promote standardization across all customer environments.
- Documentation of baseline configurations, implementation process and best practices related to the design, implementation and support of Microsoft 365 workloads.
- Documentation of work performed via the company-approved ticketing system.
- Provide occasional coverage of support responsibilities for other Managed IT Operations personnel.
- Distinct awareness of and expertise in Microsoft 365 ecosystem and services.
- 2+ years of administrative experience with Microsoft Teams.
- 2+ years of identity and access management administrative experience.
- 5+ years of administrative experience with at least one of the following technologies:
- An ability to work with little to no supervision yet still know when to ask for help to ensure positive outcomes
- Microsoft certifications are highly desired.
- Experience in hybrid deployments of identity + workload. Example: Azure Active Directory Connect + Exchange + Exchange Online.
- Experience in PSTN deployments of Skype for Business and/or Microsoft Teams.
- Powershell and/or Power Automate skills with a focus on automating common tasks via script and/or Flows.
- Knowledge of SSL certificate administration.
- Experience with change management and service adoption strategies in live customer environments.
- 20 days of PTO
- 12+ paid holidays
- Flexible Sick Day Policy
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Comprehensive Health, Disability Life, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(K) match & retirement plans
- Student Loan reimbursement
- On-going training & development opportunities
Impact NetworkingIndianapolis, IN
EngineeringView All Impact Networking Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.