ERP Implementation Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Impact is hiring a ERP Implementation Specialist for our Nationally ranked Best and Brightest Workplace!
The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for implementing ERP systems for our Enterprise Solutions clients. Once requirements have been identified from the pre-sales team, the Implementation Specialist will be responsible for the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central in coordination with the ERP Functional Consultants. These solutions will have significant impact on the associated processes and will be highly visible to end users and Executives.
- Implementing the proposed solution along with all aspects of data migration throughout the software implementation lifecycle while working closely with both the customer and the support team
- Ability to work onsite at the client’s facility
- Works closely with the client ERP end users and steering committee
- Maintains a healthy relationship and positive attitude
- Data import, export, and validation
- System setup and configuration
- User setup and configuration, UI/UX configuration, UAT
- Creating customer-facing documentation of new processes and procedures for client
- Identifying potential issues and risks and communicating to supervisors with suggested paths for resolution.
- Updates Project Plans and Implementation tasks on a daily basis
- End user software training
- Works collaboratively with functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery.
Things We Are Looking For
- Experience working in or implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, Operations, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with operational accounting, product distribution and fulfillment, warehouse management, manufacturing, supply chain, or other applicable business processes
- Extensive experience with software implementation projects including balancing budget, timeline, scope, training, and resource availability
- Interest in working in a client facing environment
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 20 days of PTO
- 12+ paid holidays
- Flexible Sick Day Policy
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Comprehensive Health, Disability Life, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(K) match & retirement plans
- Student Loan reimbursement
- On-going training & development opportunities
TechnologyView all jobs at Impact Networking