- Marketing SpecialistJob Locations US-CA-Los AngelesCategory MarketingType Regular Full-Time
Impact is hiring a Marketing Specialistfor our Nationally ranked Best and Brightest workplace!
We are looking for a competitive and independentNew Business Development - Marketing Specialistfor Impacts marketing & design agency; ES99.
ES99 is a full-service marketing and design agency within Impact Networking, comprising of graphic designers, copywriters, web designers & developers, creative directors, video/photography, and more. ES99 is a cutting-edge agency dedicated to creating strategies and content that will help move the businesses we serve forward when it comes to marketing.
This role is dually responsible for strategically validating and assessing marketing opportunities and helping their team of Account Managers close new business. This is every business developer's dream! You will have a dedicated team of Account Managers whose sole responsibilities are setting appointments for their specialists.
In addition to your team of Account Managers, you will have a database of over 14,000 prospects and existing clients to call on warm leads.
We are looking for a self-driven sales individual who is not afraid to prospect, but can also split their time being highly consultative in meetings and proposal pitches for ongoing marketing services
- Work with your dedicated Account Management team and their branch manager to help educate them in successfully prospecting for design & marketing leads
- Work with Major Account Executives to prospect to their existing clients
- Go on validation meetings to establish the scope of the opportunity, budgetary alignment, timeline, and if Impact is a good fit for a partner
- Conduct a business assessment of current marketing initiatives (if any) and resources, and put together a high-level marketing strategy and sales proposal with the help of your Director of Sales & Strategy team.
- Present the proposal to the client with the Account Managers and the branch manager with the client, with the objective of having them sign a contract to engage with Impact
- Successfully hand off to the post-sales creative and project management team in ES99
- Proven success in sales with 3+ years of sales experience specific to design & marketing
- Experience coming up with broad-spectrum marketing strategies and proposals for businesses
- Small to medium-sized business marketing strategies are a plus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of the marketing and design landscape, as you must be able to understand what combination of ES99 marketing services are appropriate based on the companys individual needs and existing resources. This includes:
- Digital (digital advertising, PPC, SEO, analytics, familiarity with website design and development, email marketing, video, etc)
- Traditional Media (print, OOH, direct mail, photography, etc)
- A passion for sales and experience working within a monthly quota structure
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Team-oriented and the desire to continue to educate and cultivate the Account Managers who are working with you
Software Powered by iCIMS