- ERP Business Development SpecialistJob Locations US-IL-Lake ForestCategory Information TechnologyType Regular Full-Time
Impact is looking to add an Enterprise Solutions Business Development Specialist for our nationally ranked Best and Brightest Workplace!
As a Business Development Specialist you will act as the Enterprise Solutions (ENS) client liaison for a specific territory of prospective clients and current clients that do not have ENS Services from Impact. Own the pre-sales side of the ENS lifecycle including but not limited to: Initial client engagement, value proposition, proof-of-concept software demos, proposal deliverables, etc. Work with the branch Sales Reps, Sales Manager, and Functional Consultants, to sell Impact ENS services following the defined ENS sales process. Consistently work with ENS and other Impact teams to develop and define the ENS sales, Business Assessment, andimplementation process. Provide ENS sales trainings and other skill building techniques to ensure the sales reps can effectively discuss ENS services.
The role of the ENS Business Development Specialist is challenging and rewarding and requires a technical skill set along with business acumen and interpersonal skills. There are many hats to be worn and all require different skills. The focus of any job at Impact is always excellent customer service. We strive to make sure our clients understand our value proposition and how we are different than the competition.
- Conduct prospective client first-call phone conferences and in-person meetings with the assigned outside sales team to qualify ENS leads. The ability to discuss the ENS programs, explain the benefits and capabilities of our team, tools, procedures and staff is key to this role. The goal of this meeting is to introduce the Impact ENS offerings and to get the client to agree to our paid Business Assessment.
- Own the ENS sales pipeline and associated quota. This includes training of the core sales staff, assisting with farming for current client base and other activities that drive the sale of ENS services.
- Assists Functional Consultants with business assessments, evaluating customers business requirements, desires, and current-process shortcomings throughout all departments
- Conducts live product demos
- Creates proposal presentations with the Functional Consultants, and presents the final solution to the prospect. Assists in the writing of the validation and proposal documents, solution recommendations, pricing, etc. and help prepare for final client delivery. This includes walking the client through the Business Assessment process and explaining our recommendations. This requires the ability to take the business process details and explain them to C-Level prospects in a simple, logical manner. The emphasis is always on showing the client the value we bring and getting them excited about our Enterprise Solutions.
- Participate in ongoing training and attainment of certifications where applicable.
- Provide detailed client hand-off to the Functional Consultant in preparation for implementation
- Stays current on software application functional capabilities in the industries of Manufacturing and Distribution
- Works collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery.
- Occasional travel to all of Impacts locations
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, Operations, or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years experience with operational accounting, product distribution and fulfillment, warehouse management, manufacturing, or other applicable business processes
- Experience managing ERP software implementation projects including balancing budget, timeline, scope, and resource availability
- Interest in working in a client facing environment
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Software Powered by iCIMS