ES99: AN AGENCY WITHIN IMPACT.
Although officially established in 2018, ES99 was in the making for several years prior. As Impacts rapid expansion brought more opportunities for optimizing businesses from the inside, it also uncovered a need for these businesses to improve their external presence for their customers branding & marketing needs. The internal design division at Impact was re-imagined to meet these needs and ES99 was born.
As a full-service boutique agency located in downtown Chicago, our core offerings fall into four main categories: research & strategy, branding, web design & marketing. Our client roster includes everything from B2B manufacturers to B2C CPG brands and everything in between. Were always on the lookout for engaged, collaborative, creative people to bring into the team.
Our internal team is split within these core competencies:
-Creative (strategy, design, ux/ui, copywriting)
-Client management (research, account, digital media)
-Production (web development & print)
-Sales (business development)
As a UX Designer/Content Strategist, youll be focused on getting the right content in front of users with a brand-first perspective. Were looking for someone passionate about helping small businesses help tell their story on the web-- and collaborating with designers and copywriters. Working with the research team, SEO and strategy teams as well as the clients directly in order craft a content flow that is unique and appropriate for users.
Our team works collaboratively with high design and attention to detail being paramount. Our team is very entrepreneurial and each team member must be comfortable going from working independently to being engaged and contributing to a group, depending on project needs. You must be able to fluently articulate your why behind content direction, execute within prototypes and communicate through annotations to the development team.
- Understanding the needs of users and clients through independent or secondary research (utilizing internal research/strategy team)
- Creating user flows, content maps, information architecture and wireframes
- Collaborating with UI/brand design team, copywriters and other UX designers
- Implementing best practices and proactively continuing to provide insights to the team and clients
- Presentations of information flow to clients
- Information and user flow audits
- QA of websites and apps to ensure brilliant execution
- 2-5 years experience
- Fluent in Sketch and/or Figma and InvisionApp
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Belief that there is always a better way to connect with consumers
- Please provide portfolio
Software Powered by iCIMS