ES99: AN AGENCY WITHIN IMPACT.
Although officially established in 2018, ES99 was in the making for several years prior. As Impacts rapid expansion brought more opportunities for optimizing businesses from the inside, it also uncovered a need for these businesses to improve their external presence for their customers branding & marketing needs. The internal design division at Impact was re-imagined to meet these needs and ES99 was born.
As a full-service boutique agency located in downtown Chicago, our core offerings fall into four main categories: research & strategy, branding, web design & marketing. Our client roster includes everything from B2B manufacturers to B2C CPG brands and everything in between. Were always on the lookout for engaged, collaborative, creative people to bring into the team.
Our internal team is split within these core competencies:
-Creative (strategy, design, ux/ui, copywriting)
-Client management (research, account, digital media & analytics)
-Production (web development & print)
-Sales (business development)
IMPACT: BUSINESS PROCESS OPTIMIZATION FOR GORWING COMPANIES
Impact is a fierce competitor in the business process optimization space, working to help growing organizations reduce redundant, manual and paper-based processes. Teams of specialists work together to design, implement and support the innovative solutions and technology needed to create sustainable initiatives that lead to increased efficiency and achievement of operational goals. Solutions include intelligent process automation, managed IT and cloud services, print & document management as well as branding & marketing (ES99).
Account Coordinator Overview:
ES99 islooking for anexperiencedAssistant Account Coordinator or Account Coordinator who seeks toflourishinafast-growingbranding and marketing agency.Accountabletomanage the full delivery ofthe scope of work, the Account Coordinator works with an Account Supervisor toorchestrate all resources including internal teams, external vendors, and client teams toward efficient, timely and accurate executionwithin thedefined business and marketing objectives.Success in this role is defined when the Account Coordinator becomesatrusted and dependableresource to internal leaders and clients.Youwill be contributingtoour companysgrowthbynurturinglong-term client relationshipsthrough elevated client service standards.
- Builds strong, long-term client relationships by maintaining frequent contact with the client
- Proactively engages with the Account Supervisor, teammates and client on projects to mitigate issues, respond to clients timely and resolve issues ensuring client contentment
- Drives and facilitates client/internal meetings and proactively prepares the team for the meetings/presentations to ensure everyone is aligned, prepared and organized.
- Ensures quality on client deliverables for accuracy and meeting defined goals
- Manages all aspects of creative and technical production for print, digital and environmental deliverables from client discovery to completion.
- Develops and manages timelines to ensure deliverables and projects remains on track and sensibly takes the appropriate action when off track.
- Prioritizes tasks and deliverables for each project for the team and maintains ongoing status reports.
- Actively listens during client meetings, takes excellent notes and provides a meeting recap/conference report for the Account Supervisor to review.
- Fosters a positive, collaborative work environment.
- Superior client services experience with a minimum of 2 years agency experience
- Effective management of project plans, timelines, and schedules with meticulous organizational skills
- Workflow management between cross-functional (creative, web development, research, digital marketing, etc.) teams managing to changing daily requirements
- Exceptional problem-solving skills leveraging knowledge of services, processes, tools, technology and collaboration with leaders and team members
- Vendor contact and negotiations
- 2+ years print and digital branding and marketing experience
- 1-2 years of billing processing
- Grace under pressure
- Thinks fast on their feet
- Confident communication skills with solid presentation and active listening skills
- Proactive, resourceful, has grit and shares our values. Intrigued? Do the work then lets talk.
Software Powered by iCIMS