Impact Floors of Texas is searching for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to provide support to our team of Executives. In this role, you will be responsible for a wide variety of clerical and administrative functions. This includes, but is not limited to: calendar management, preparation of communications (e.g. presentations, routine correspondence, etc.), front desk receptionist, and management of critical internal and external meeting arrangements. We’re searching for a detail-oriented person with excellent follow-through skills who is able to maintain confidentiality and be highly effective in a team environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Provide administrative support to headquarters corporate senior executives, including, CEO, President, SVP Fin, Director of Human Resources, and Corporate Office Manager.
- Manage reception desk by greeting and directing visitors.
- Screen and direct phone calls and take messages.
- Check mail box, sort, and distribute mail daily.
- Sort out checks from regular mail, open, key into deposit log spreadsheet, and prepare checks for deposit by the Accounts Receivable team.
- Send and receive packages to/from LSO, UPS, FedEx.
- Maintain and order office supplies, cleaning supplies, breakroom snacks, and drinks.
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate meetings by providing agendas, taking minutes, making note of action items and necessary follow-up.
- Collect and distribute weekly and monthly reports as requested.
- Prepare and distribute information for internal and external communications, including but not limited to memos, emails, presentations and reports.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Use independent judgement to read, research, route correspondence and collect or analyze information received both verbally and written.
- Manage and submit expenses, ensuring timely submission of required documents and payment.
- Make department purchases as necessary, including but not limited to supplies and employee recognition items.
- Completes projects accurately and timely as defined by management.
- Assists clerical and support staff with their assigned duties, particularly when more advanced, skilled, or sensitive work is required.
- Expertise using productivity software tools in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Ability to effectively solve problems and make appropriate decisions
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Required education and experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years in an Executive support role.
Preferred education and experience
- Associates degree in related field preferred.
Work authorization/security clearance requirements
Must be authorized to work anywhere in the United States.
- Competitive Health Insurance Plans (Employee, Children, Family)
- Vision and Dental Plan
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(K) / Roth plan with employer match (after 90 days)
- Generous PTO plus paid Holidays (after 90 days)