Maintenance Planner Acquisitions
Impact Employment Solutions Wilmington, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for preparing and assembling Bridge work packages for 767-300 Aircraft to be accomplished at IAI during conversion. Build Heavy Maintenance check packages in compliance with FAA, manufacturers, and Company requirements.
- Prepare, coordinate C-Check work packages, to include conformity and reliability tasks for Aircraft Modifications and C-Check. Order parts as necessary for ATI conformity scope.
- Advise the Manager of Maintenance Planning of upcoming heavy maintenance requirements and their approximate due dates based on available dates (projected flight times, normal utilization, etc)
- Accurately plan and forecast projected scheduled heavy maintenance based upon Bridging documents provided. Order hard time components to match MOD maintenance schedule.
- Create flowcharts and graphs of projected planned maintenance requirements
- Prepare, assemble, schedule, issue, and monitor Bridging work packages through to completion.
- Advise Aircraft Records of the accomplishment of required maintenance actions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clearly communicate with customers and co-workers, stand, bend and reach in order to maintain files; and sit for extended periods of time
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance technical data and translate technical data to concise and accurate work description
- File documents and maintain a file system
- Good organizational, verbal, and written skills
- Translate technical data to a concise and accurate work description
- Travel required up to 30 % of time to check flow of Planning during Modifications.
- (Passport that allows for International Travel)
Preferred Job Skills:
- A&P License.
- Planning experience preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years aircraft maintenance background
At Impact Employment Solutions, we believe a successful and stress-free staffing partnership means providing you, the client, with the best available talent. Our goal is to be much more than just your staffing provider, but also a trusted advisor and partner in the search for talent. We offer a staffing solution for customers of all sizes be it large or small.
Impact Employment SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Customizing our services to your requirements. Competitive benefits and Compensation Weekly Pay Medical, Dental and Vision
A TRUSTED PARTNER IN PROVIDING TALENT ACQUISITION SERVICES At Impact Employment Solutions, we believe a successful and stress-free staffing partnership means providing you, the client, with the best available talent. Our goal is to be much more than just your staffing provider, but also a trusted advisor and partner in the search for talent. We offer a staffing solution for customers of all sizes be it large or small.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Impact Employment Solutions