ImmunoTek Bio Centersis currently looking forTraining Coordinatorfor our Slidell Location.
ImmunoTek is seeking professionals with a passion for saving lives and professional development!
ImmunoTek is not just a place to get a job; it's a place to forge a career. We are governed by a set of core principles that guide us through all facets of our business. These principles set the tone for the method in which we hire, train, develop and collaborate with our most important asset...our people.
People are the most important part of our company. We are passionate about three groups of people:
1.We value the amazing employees 'ImmunoTek Associates' who have made the decision to join our ImmunoTek family. Each Associate plays an important role in making the workplace thriving and enjoyable.
2. We are extremely grateful for the plasma donors who have decided to make ImmunoTek a part of their lives, visiting us weekly and becoming part of our business family.
3. We are dedicated to supplying the highest quality plasma used in medications for patients all over the world.
The Training Coordinator will facilitate the training process and manage the training system with in the Donor Center. The Training Coordinator interacts with Training Department and Training Center Field Manager to determine training plan for employees at all levels.
- Understands the importance of training requirements and training timelines.
- Understands training document storage and completed record retention requirements.
- Understands employee training file structure.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required. Demonstrated ability to adjust communication style situationally to achieve excellent two-way exchange of information through all communication media: Email, Phone, Virtual Meetings, etc. Ability to relate to all levels of staff verbally and with written communication.
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations to facilitate training in the organization.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability. Ability to encounter complex problems and formulate appropriate solutions in a timely manner with guidance from the Associate Director.
- Ability to train and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Schedules all Training Center, Center Manager, Quality, and Leadership On-Boarding Training
- Works with Training Department, Training Center Field Manager, Operations, and Quality Managers to determine where, when and by whom training will take place.
- Coordinates training agenda and scheduling with Training Center Field Manager.
- Prints, organizes and assembles material needed for training (binders, handouts, etc).
- Assists in creating any and all training materials.
- Participates in meetings that relate to the creation or revision of training curriculum, schedules, and rotation plans.
- Assist with special training projects as needed.
- Demonstrate competence and compliance with Center Operating Procedures and Training Manual.
- Maintains all Training Files for each position within the Center.
- Notifies Management, Staff, and Field Training of specific training requirements and insures all re-certifications and training updates are performed on a timely basis.
- Works with Management and Field Training to assign Designated Trainers in different areas of the Donor Center.
- Assists Management in specific training needs that have arisen from any audit findings and/or regulatory and operational requests.
- Obtains and maintains thorough understanding of ImmunoTek Training Program and Policies, Donor Center Operating Procedures, FDA and EU Regulations, and PPTA Standards (as these requirements relate to training)
- Any other duties as required by Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to view video display terminal images for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard and telephone
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift, tug, pull up to forty (40) pounds.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Available to work flexible and/or extended shifts
- Flexibility to work hours outside normal business hours
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic, excellent communication and organizational skills
- Openness to some travel as necessary for special projects
- Occupation exposure to blood-borne pathogens
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of computer equipment and software (DMS with training)
- Demonstrated accuracy in completing documentation
- Must be able to complete certification in all areas within the center up through Specialist.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. May be exposed to short periods of time to freezing temperatures. May have occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro