Enterprise Account Manager - Mid-Atlantic
- Posted: over a month ago
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we've grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. We are trusted by the world's largest organizations Citi, Pfizer and Humana to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Enterprise Account Manager Opportunity
You will be focused on acquiring new larger enterprise and strategic customers in the Mid-Atlantic region, you will then retain ownership of these flagship accounts to grow the presence & value of Immersive Labs within them.
The Immersive Labs product is part of a new technology category, Cyber workforce optimization, making an impact across Cybersecurity and adding immediate value to Cybersecurity leaders by helping measure the capability and resilience of their people, helping organizations to be prepared for the latest cyber threats. This opportunity has come about due to recent growth as we continue to onboard flagship customers across the United States.
Whilst pursuing CISOs and other senior leadership across the Cybersecurity department to solve their biggest challenge, the skills gap in Cyber you will have the support of marketing, presales, channel sales and customer success to achieve your goals.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Working on a win and retain basis to win new business with largest enterprise customers then growing the presence of Immersive Labs in those accounts.
- Leveraging marketing leads, technical resources, and channel/alliance partners as required.
- Attending relevant industry events to educate the market on the value of the Immersive Labs offering. It will also be part of your role to suggest events that are specific to your territory, are these must attends for Immersive Labs? If yes, then shout about it!
- A strong partnership with customer success will be essential to help you identify opportunities for upsell within key accounts
- Living the Immersive Labs values, displaying the culture to prospect companies through your interactions.
You should apply if you have (we know it's tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don't have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Experience in a quota carrying sales roles for a SaaS vendor, selling to the enterprise market/Fortune500.
- Selling a solution that solves problems in the Cybersecurity or information security market.
- Highly effective presentation skills
- Ability to close sales following a sales methodology
- Entrepreneurial drive to prospect new clients and educate the wider market
- Ability to travel regularly
Immersive Labs' growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other's successes
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
- Agile - We analyze our environment and consider different approaches
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our 'Learn Anything' fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We're a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more about life at Immersive Labs https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
What you can expect once you apply:
- Our talent acquisition team review all applications received which can take up to two weeks to complete
- If successful, you will receive an invite from a Talent Acquisition Partner to a screening interview which takes around 30 minutes to discuss the role, culture at Immersive Labs and your expertise in more detail
- If you progress from this step there will be three interviews in which you will meet with multiple members of sales management and a presentation to a panel. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will outline each step when you get there
- If at any point you are unsuccessful we will advise you. From application we do this via email and due to volumes we can not respond individually to every applicant. From the 1st Interview onward, we endeavour to call you with feedback.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
BusinessView all jobs at Immersive Labs