Sales Account Executive
Immedion, LLC Columbia, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
Immedion, a growing cloud, colocation and infrastructure services provider, is seeking a Sales Account Executive to join our team in Columbia, SC. As one of our Sales Executives, you would be responsible for driving sales for new business development and existing customers with a heavy emphasis on new business.
The Sales Executive will primarily be responsible for prospecting, developing solutions for clients and closing business. In addition, the SE will be responsible for working closely with the entire team to ensure customer satisfaction and providing input on customer and market needs.
At Immedion, our customers are our top priority, but we recognize that our employees are our greatest asset in maintaining that business philosophy. We've been listed among the Best Places to Work in SC, and we're always looking for great people who can use their professional expertise to bring our customers the best possible solutions for their business. If this role sounds right for you, we hope that you'll consider joining our team!
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and prospects within the established market
- Establish understanding of client business models and success metrics
- Identify product requirements and solutions for accounts to capitalize on development opportunities
- Engage with key stakeholders at prospective clients and existing accounts to develop and maintain relationships
- Collaborate with engineering teams to optimize solutions for specific business needs
- Research of competitive solutions, prospective market and industry trends
- Weekly and monthly review of sales pipeline and business development opportunities
- Sales forecasting and pipeline customer relationship management (CRM) to meet monthly and quarterly sales objectives
- Participation in various IT Networking or related marketing initiatives during and occasional before or after business hours
- 3-5 years experience in sales required
- Demonstrated experience selling Technology Solutions, Managed IT Services, or subscription based / reoccurring revenue sales strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, concentration in business, management or a related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and demonstrated history of consistently meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Working understanding of Immedion's solutions line, including disaster recovery, cloud services, backup solutions and network security options
- Strong Windows proficiency and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Job Location: Columbia, SC
Immedion is a fast-growing Cloud, data center and infastructure services provider offering solutions that help lower costs, maximize internal resources and keep business critical data safe, secure and always on. We're proud to deliver the enterprise-level solutions of a national provider with the hands-on attention and agility of a local business. Throughout the past eleven years, Immedion has consistently delivered on our commitment to reliability and customer service. It's that level of care and expertise that has attracted organizations ranging from startups to Fortune 500 to select Immedion as their IaaS provider.
Immedion operates nine data center facilities across North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, and Indiana.
Working at Immedion
Immedion is a customer-first organization that values initiative and innovation. Our employees utilize industry-leading IT tools and resources to deliver reliable infrastructure services.
Recently named one of SC's Best Places to Work, we recognize that our employees are our greatest assets in maintaining our Always On business philosophy.
That's why we offer outstanding benefits, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for Annual Incentive Compensation Bonus
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Vision, Cancer and Accident Insurance
- Short and LongTerm Disability
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
Interested? Please contact us or apply through our website today! We would love to hear from you.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Immedion, LLC