We create lasting connections between our clients and their customers by aligning vast creative and business resources to create more powerful brand experiences. This goes way beyond marketing and sales. This is about creating a return on ideas and having the courage to venture where others have yet to go.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with cleints and customers face-to-face and other forms of communication to address the needs of our clients’ customers.
- Help facilitate, analyze and resolve customer issues.
- Provide product support.
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide solutions, recommendations and product information with a sense of urgency, positivity and empathy.
- Strong desire and passion to help people
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with clients, consumers and coworkers.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) required. Post high school education is preferred.
- Previous work experience in customer service, sales, training, or member retention required.
- Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment.
- Polished demeanor, tone and etiquette is required.