Due to our ever-changing world, Bolt has decided to take a different approach to the nature of business today. Our current generation is seeking more room for creativity, control, and freedom. As a result, we believe individuals that acquire entrepreneurial skills and develop a solution-oriented mentality obtain the best skill sets to control and shape their future.
At Bolt, we refuse to follow the status quo and limit an individual’s mind to one role or perspective. Instead, we take an entrepreneurial approach and expose our team members to all aspect and challenges of running a successful company. We do this by cross-training to maximize the value an individual brings to our company.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with cleints and customers face-to-face and other forms of communication to address the needs of our clients’ customers.
- Help facilitate, analyze and resolve customer issues.
- Provide product support.
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide solutions, recommendations and product information with a sense of urgency, positivity and empathy.
- Strong desire and passion to help people
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with clients, consumers and coworkers.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) required. Post high school education is preferred.
- Previous work experience in customer service, sales, training, or member retention required.
- Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment.
- Polished demeanor, tone and etiquette is required.