Full-Time Customer Service & Sales position is open for immediate hire.
The position is an entry-level sales position in our marketing firm with the opportunity for advancement. This position serves as the main liaison between our clients and consumers and is essentially the eyes, ears, and voice of the brand. The Customer Service & Sales Representative's main responsibility is to interact with consumers directly and assist them in choosing the appropriate products and services needed for their households while maintaining a consistently positive brand image. Customer Service & Sales Representatives play an important role in the growth and success of our company.
We will be conducting interviews for this role for the next week, and have a great urgency to fill this position. If you are looking to start somewhere immediately, submit your resume now. Our internal recruiters will review all candidates, and reach out to those qualified within a day or two.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer service
- Have a thorough understanding of all clients products and services and be able to educate clients on how our products and services would be beneficial to them
- Acts as a Point of Contact for new and existing clients
- Provide sound business advice and suggestions to clients
- Retain business by identifying and addressing client issues
- Retail marketing and sales
- Connect with customers to identify their service needs
- Drive sales performance by going above and beyond
- Cross-selling and up-selling products and services
- Providing the best possible experience for our customers and representing the brand with integrity
- Work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship/work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
For immediate consideration, apply today with a copy of your resume.
Candidates with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Sales, Marketing, customer service, manager, full time, retail, management, project manager, sports, insurance, real estate, car sales, membership sales, education, training, customer service representative, entry-level, restaurant, sales, customer service, csr entry level customer retention, full time restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, restaurant, retail, retail management, hospitality bachelor's degree, hospitality experience, server, hostess, host, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, public relations, public speaking, entry level, business management, entry level sales and marketing, brand representative, advertising and sales, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Level Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual, entry level inventory key holder, hospitality, hospitality manager, hospitality trainer entry level , Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, entry level full time sales, retail associate, retail cashier, management, jobs, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, fraternity, sorority, b2b, contract jobs, contract position, communications, retail salesperson, entry level customer service, entry level marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, jobs, careers, opportunity, advancement, call center agent, entry level customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, entry level account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time entry level communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales,sports, sports director, sports league official, entry level business systems analyst, assistant manager, account executive, office executive, administrative, admin, secretary, finance, banking, insurance, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager, sales leadership, sales trainer, account sales, direct sales, retail sales, field sales, kiosk sales, d2d sales, b2b sales, sales marketing, sales customer service, sales manager, sales representative, sales trainee, client sales, client services, sales manager, professional sales, experienced sales, traveling sales, route sales, insurance sales, car sales, face to face sales, business to consumer sales, business to business sales, door to door sales, kiosk sales, promotional sales, product sales, technical sales, sales support, sales strategy, sales development, business development