We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS OPEN!
ENTRY LEVEL REPRESENTATIVES
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATES!
Our Company Management Training Program.
· Paid Training
· Competitive Commissions + Bonus'
· Entry Level ($400-$700 weekly)
· Training Managers ($700-$1,000 weekly)
· Assistant Managers - 50K +
· Managers - 80K +
Our Company is one of the fastest and most successful marketing and advertising firms in the area and we are currently going through a nationwide expansion. We are hiring entry level and experienced public relations, marketing, and sales representatives. Our firm provides exceptional customer service and continually develops new marketing campaigns for our high profile clients that deal with mainly the entertainment and electronics industries.
Our Company is looking for both entry level and experienced marketing representatives to grow with our firm.
We offer Full Time positions, and we offer Full Paid One on One Training.
It is our goal to find entry level candidates that enjoy a fast paced environment and face to face customer interaction. We will train these candidates to become the best at what we do.
Experience is not necessary but any background in the following is a huge plus:
Shift Lead or Team Lead
Apply if you have the following experience: customer service, customer service manager, customer service specialists, csr, customer service rep, customer service agent, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, insurance sales agent, pharmaceutical sales agent, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, executive assistant, assistant to executive.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills