We have an immediate need for a Junior Sales Account Manager – Entry Level Sales to join our rapidly growing team in Abington. This promotional marketing company applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales, and brand recognition.
There is a high demand for service oriented and cost-effective services. This leading marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. The Junior Sales Account Manager – Entry Level Sales will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategies to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
A Junior Sales Account Manager – Entry Level Sales receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentorship program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right Junior Sales Account Manager – Entry Level Sales can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Responsibilities of the Junior Sales Account Manager – Entry Level Sales:
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Coordinating in-store service campaigns and maintaining successful operation.
- Building relationships with customers and proactively communicating with them about client promotional services.
- Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory.
- Identifying new opportunities to engage with consumers, create a positive brand experience, and encourage sales of client products.
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance.
Our client is looking for a talented and hardworking individual who is looking to start their career with a growing company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Qualities Our Client’s Team Members Exemplify:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Leader & go-getter mentality
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary. This is an entry level position in sales, account management, and marketing. Comprehensive training and development is provided to every team member in order be successful in a career path with the company. This position is full-time and offers a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses. College graduates and interns welcome!
Requirements of the Junior Sales Account Manager – Entry Level Sales:
- College degree or in the process of completion a plus.
- 1-2 years experience in sales, marketing, account management & sales, or communications OR internship in related field an asset but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude.
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles.