Is your focus on improving patients lives by assisting them in achieving optimum oral health? At ImmediaDent, our hygienist are able to do just that and we are currently looking to add a licensed hygienist to our clinical team. The ideal hygienist believes every person deserves quality dental care and thrives on patient education. Being a hygienist at ImmediaDent also gives you the ability for a flexible schedule, adaptable to patients needs, allowing for a work life balance while doing what you love.
What sets ImmediaDent apart?
- High patient volume
- Modern facilities and Equipment
- Competitive compensation plan that provides health benefits and paid time off
- Flexible Full Time, Part Time and PRN availability
- Current Ohio Dental Hygiene License with Local Anesthesia
- Current CPR Certification
Full Time team members at ImmediaDent enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible schedule providing great work-life balance
- Competitive pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid Time Off