Immco Diagnostics Buffalo, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immco Diagnostics dba Trinity Biotech is searching for a new associate to join our Team! If you are hard working, passionate about your work and dedicated to making a difference we want you to be part of our Team!
Education Requirements: Technologist requires Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, Biotechnology, or in one of the Chemical, Physical, or Biological Sciences, plus sufficient previous experience or training to indicate competence in performing operating procedures. Technologist requires 1-2 years minimum experience beyond lab coursework in the form of internships, undergraduate /graduate research, or post-collegiate employment.
- Basic Chemistry/Life Sciences laboratory skills required; previous manufacturing experience is highly desirable
- Previous hands-on experience in mammalian cell culture required
- Candidate must possess attention to detail and the willingness to operate in a group environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with multiple timelines and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and results
- Solid organization and analytical skills and ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to stand for 8 hour shift
- Previous experience with: aseptic technique, counting cells, pipetting, fluorescent microscopy, fixation methods, making solutions
Summary of Position:
Individuals serving in this position will be responsible for timely and accurate execution of appropriate tasks in support of the manufacturing process of cell culture IFA diagnostic products.
Job Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- Execution of quality production procedures as assigned by the departmental supervisor to include (but not limited to):
- Maintenance of cell cultures
- Handling of blood products for manufacture
- Documentation of product manufacture
- Operation and maintenance of lab equipment, including proper PM and calibration details
- Adherence to quality systems with special regard to FDA, ISO and GMP compliance
- Demonstration of sound problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Proper execution of SOP’s and QAP’s
- Maintenance of a clean work area, including cleaning and equipment logs
- Inventory control of raw materials, PO submission to supervisor
- Focus on continual process improvement
- Cross train and provide backup to other departments as required
- Other duties as assigned
Trinity Biotech, and its subsidiaries, is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trinity Biotech, and its subsidiaries, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trinity Biotech, and its subsidiaries, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trinity Biotech, and its subsidiaries, will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact Human Resources in Missouri at 716-483-7425 or in New York at 716-568-8601 for an accommodation request.
Monday Through Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM (Some Flexibility)
ManufacturingView all jobs at Immco Diagnostics