Are you looking to gain experience and build your childcare resume? Want a flexible schedule? Love working with kids?
We are recruiting for part-time nannies/Mother's helper to join an amazing team of caregivers! This position allows you the opportunity to work with different families and gain more experience caring for children of all ages!
- Ability to work around your school schedule if you are a student, an educator, a parent or are looking for part time hours
- Continual support, guidance, and communication from your employers
- Competitive pay based on experience, with opportunity for advancement/bonuses
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to clear background check required
- Have at least 1 year of childcare experience, a car, a positive attitude and a genuine love for kids, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Have clear DMV Records (NO DUI, DWI, or reckless driving charges)
- Ability to respond to texts for bookings QUICKLY
- Good energy level and ability to adapt to new and diverse environments
- Good communication skills
Submit your resume for immediate consideration.
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply