We can offer you a variety of work and real opportunities to make an impact and be part of our evolution. If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.comThe PositionSupervisor - ProductionJob Summary
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and supervise all production employees in the operation of process equipment in accordance with approved operating procedures and safety compliance.
- Ensure and maintain a safe and clean work environment for employees through direct leadership and guidance utilizing Imerys' behavior-based safety programs.
- Ensure laws, regulations, and company policies are adhered to in order to ensure a safe and efficient work environment.
- Ensure compliance with government and plant environmental management systems and policies.
- Coordinate production needs and serve as a liaison between production, safety, quality assurance, maintenance, customer service, and plant management to meet internal and external customer on-time delivery demands.
- Direct production employees to efficiently utilize the available hours.
- Provide front line process technical expertise / problem solving, and provide hands-on process assistance as required to reduce downtime and maintain efficiency.
- Report daily production information verbally and / or electronically to ensure shift KPI's are achieved, while also ensuring that supporting paperwork is completed and available as needed.
- Take inventory of finished goods and raw materials.
- Diagnose equipment faults and then organize, supervise, and perform repairs / adjustments when necessary within agreed limits of competency and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Knowledge of day-to-day and strategic issues, operational requirements, and supervision within a production environment.
- Experience with union workforce preferred.
- Ability to lead people and lead by example.
- Experience with a milling and screening manufacturing process preferred.
- Ability to identify key issues, and creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree preferred (Engineering, Minerals, Business, or related fields).
- 5 + years of working experience in a production environment.
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.