HR Business Partner – North America
· Generous employee benefits, including 401K match
· Based in Salt Lake City, Utah
· 12 month fixed term contract
IMDEX is a leading global Mining-Tech company, which enables successful and cost-effective operations from exploration to production.
At IMDEX we develop cloud-connected devices and drilling optimisation products to improve the process of identifying and extracting mineral resources for drilling contractors and resource companies globally… both in surface and underground mining applications.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional HR Business Partner to take responsibility as a strategic partner to the business. You will work closely with the Global HR Manager, Global HR Team and Regional Managers on significant HR projects and operational activities for our operations in North America (Canada, USA and Mexico), in line with relevant legislation and regulations. Major responsibilities include:
· Recruitment, On-boarding & Induction of new employees
· HR Administration
· Employee / Industrial Relations
· HR Policy Development & Interpretation
· Remuneration & Benefits
· HR Projects
To be successful
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with an appetite to “take charge” with supporting the roll-out of HR initiatives and annual HR activities to the NAM region in line with Global HR requirements.
To excel in this challenging yet exciting generalist position you will enjoy working closely with a tight knit global HR team and have previous experience providing expert guidance and advice on IR/ER best practice. Your passion for providing high level support and advice on grievance / performance issues will set you up for success. The ability to manage immigration, relocation and repatriation activities will be highly regarded. Additional requirements include:
· B.S. degree in Human Resources, or related field
· At least 7 years’ relevant experience in an HR Generalist role
· Working knowledge of HR laws and regulations for the USA, Canada and Mexico desired
· Proficiency in English (Spanish as a second language is desirable)
· Experience with Performance Management, Employee Relations, Staffing, Compensation, Diversity, and Organizational/Management Development
· PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, and/or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
Why IMDEX is an Exciting Place to Work
At IMDEX we call it the ‘X Factor’. We have leading geoscience and engineering capabilities; world-class product development and manufacturing facilities, precision instrumentation, an exciting pipeline of industry-changing technologies and a well-established global presence and client network. We also have a fun and diverse team that is encouraged to be innovative, speak-up and contribute to the ongoing success of our company. We offer
IMDEX offers high calibre candidates:
· An industry competitive salary
· Flexible working arrangements
· Excellent career progression opportunities
· A working environment that values innovation and creativity
· The opportunity to work with a team of industry experts to deliver market leading technologies.
IMDEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing a work place of respect and inclusiveness. We are proud to announce Sally-Anne Laymen (IMDEX Non-Executive Director) and Michelle Carey (General Manager IMDEX Product Development) were included in the 2018 edition of the “100 Global Inspirational Women in Mining.” IMDEX’s Board places great emphasis on ensuring our company is a safe, high performing and welcoming workplace.
Agency calls and candidates will not be considered.