Contact Center Supervisor
Imaging Healthcare Specialists, LLC Athens, GA
- Expired: January 28, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Considering a career in healthcare?
You CAN make a difference in people’s lives!
Be part of a team dedicated to making a significant contribution to the health and well-being of others.
With over 30 years of imaging services experience, Imaging Healthcare Specialists has earned an outstanding reputation for providing the highest quality medical imaging technology, highly specialized expertise and exceptional customer service to physicians and patients. Our experienced staff of doctors, technologists and support personnel are committed to providing the most accurate, safe, timely and caring medical imaging (such as MRI, CT, mammography and x-ray) and interventional radiology services (minimally invasive treatment for diseases and other health conditions like chronic pain).
Locations with Position Openings : Athens, GA
Position Status Options : Full Time
Position Summary: We are looking for motivated, energetic individuals to manage the contact center representatives at our customer service operations center in Athens, Georgia. You will help them deliver a “best in class” patient engagement experience. Shifts available for this position are from 11:00am-9:00pm. This position pays $17 to $18 an hour.
Contact Center Supervisor Duties:
- Manages and analyzes daily/weekly/monthly operational statistics related to patient volume, modality volume
- Ensures all staff on site is compliant with company policies, procedures, state and federal regulations.
- Manages labor audits and reviews staff scheduling to maximize efficiency.
- Serves as a liaison with the referring physicians to strengthen physician and patient relationships by active listening with quality assessments
- Manages employee performance by consistently providing constructive feedback, taking a collaborative approach to employee development, and administering necessary training, including evaluations and performance
- Ensures that employee performance is documented in Elements as part of ongoing management duties; gives employees recognition for contributions regularly; regularly reviews performance trends in Elements and takes any needed corrective action timely.
- Responsible for upholding Company policies, including Non-Discrimination, time-tracking, meal and rest periods, attendance, and safety.
- Develop departmental training material based on current workforce skillset, manage training schedules, and forecast future training needs to meet Company goals.
- Manage and implement Standard Process Instruction changes
- Work with Modality Leaders and Site Managers to meet schedule capacity
- Participate in weekly Contact Center huddles with leadership
Education and/or Experience: Preferred: Associate Degree or equivalent from two-year college
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret electronic and printed documents with basic medical terminology such as process instructions, safety rules, and clinical forms. Must possess the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to patients, clients, and other organization employees.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out interactions with customers, while achieving objectives and outcomes.
Computer Skills: Understanding and ability to utilize computer applications, phone system and other electronic resources as needed.
Experience: Required: Minimum of one-year related experience in a call center environment or healthcare setting
If you feel you meet the requirements of the above job description, please reply with your Resume and Cover Letter to this posting.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ensures its employment decisions comply with principles embodied in Title VII, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, Executive Order 11246, Revised Order Number 4, and applicable state regulations.
Imaging Healthcare Specialists, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Imaging Healthcare Specialists, LLC