- Over a month ago
- $75,000 to $95,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental,
Imagine Superintendent Role
As the Field Superintendent, you are primarily responsible for job organization, field staff management, OSHA and Imagine Safety Standards implementation, work methods, scheduling, conformity with drawings and specifications, quality of workmanship, and assignment of work activities to accomplish economic, safe, and efficient execution of the work. As the Superintendent, you will work with your project team to sequence respective work with associated subcontractors and vendors and help ensure successful, on time, and safe project execution. This position may either exercise direct supervision over laborers and craft workers or be responsible for directing an assigned segment of a project with one or more crafts.
The job involves the following essential functions:
· Develop a project logistics plan, Quality Assurance Program, Zero Accident plan, ICRA, and ILSM
· Understand and manage all aspects of the building process and recommend techniques and details for building skin systems
· Collaborate in the preparation and updating of the Work Progress Schedule
· Prepare detailed look-ahead schedules with subcontractors and vendors through weekly coordination meetings
· Collaborate with Project Managers in the development of appropriate subcontract scopes of work and bid packages
· Monitor and enforce OSHA and Company safety policies and procedures
· Demonstrate Imagine’s culture and Core Values in daily collaborative interfaces
· Efficiently delegate work to appropriate project team members
A person with the willingness to learn and be mentored under talented Project Management and Field Supervision staff while also having the ability to proactively identify and solve problems while communicating effectively and collaboratively with all team members. You should possess uncompromising authenticity and integrity, effective time management skills, a thorough understanding of building construction, and a passion to get things done. An ideal candidate will have an interest in the integrated project delivery method and in the innovation of process improvement and technology.
· 0-3 years of relevant construction experience AND:
§ College graduate with a relevant degree
§ OR relevant experience as Field Foreman or Field Engineer with basic safety awareness, supervisory experience, and the ability to keep daily reports will also be considered
· An internship with a commercial construction company is preferred but not required
· Fundamental understanding of project documents
· Experience using Excel, Procore, Bluebeam, Egnyte, CMiC, and Revit or comparable construction technologies is a plus.
Frequently operates a computer and other office productivity equipment; ability to navigate active hospitals without disrupting patient care; frequently ascends/descends ladders and stairs; constantly works in outdoor weather conditions; frequently moves equipment up to 50Ibs to various locations on site; constantly communicates with subcontractors, vendors, and other members of the project team; ability to constantly move around the job site; ability to adhere to consistent and timely attendance.
Company Fit at Imagine Unlimited:
At Imagine, we foster leadership, comradery, and encourage employees to overachieve. We believe in driving positive results and continuous improvement through creative collaboration. Nobody is above the team at Imagine and everyone must take pride in helping their teammates deliver quality outcomes for our stakeholders in the Healthcare vertical. At Imagine, we have a passion for producing creative solutions to complex challenges that are pervasive in the renovation of spaces surrounding patient-based technologies. Every employee is held accountable for the expectations set forth by a culture based around the principle of meritocracy, not mediocrity. We expect a lot of each Imagine employee and we believe in rewarding that expectation accordingly. We like a challenge here at Imagine, do you?
Imagine Unlimited LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?